I wrote my first blog entry on Sunday 25th July 2010 in order to chart the progress of change in my life through leaving my career to starting my own business. Now 15 months later it's time to recap, review and update you.
Part of this blog is to share with you how I feel as well as what I am doing. I am allowing myself to feel excitement, speaking with you on Twitter @want2bakefree and on this blog helps that excitement grow every day. I am also worried about the possibility that my latest venue is not secured and won't be until early 2012. There is so much work to do in the coming months and I know from bitter experience last year that it could not work out in my favour. I have put those fears aside, knowing that January will either be bleak or the best month of my life.
PAST - A brief run down of the key moments in the past 15 months that have brought me to this juncture;
- Decision - June 2010
- Resignation - August 2010
- Coach House Hope - September 2010 (read more HERE)
- Business In Focus Advice - September 2010 (read more HERE)
- Purchasing - 2010/2011 (read more HERE)
- Starbucks - November 2010 (read more HERE)
- Coach House Doom - January 2011
- Brighton - March 2011 (read more HERE)
- Project x - February 2011 Onwards (read more HERE)
- Bake the Menu 1. - Victoria Sponge Video (watch the movie HERE)
- Today - Thursday 22nd September 2011
- Bake the Menu – New Video Episodes: Lemon Tart, Scones, Meringue, Carrot Cake, Treacle Tart, Chocolate Cake, Fruit Cake, Biscuits
- Supplier selection – Tea tasting, Coffee choices, eggs and butter anyone?
- Much more procurement fun
- How to setup and run a website truly for free
- Project X – Venue 2012 announcement
- Marketing with social media