Thursday 1 December 2011

COMPETITION TIME - Now Closed


Win BOTH Great British Bake Off cookbooks 
Series 1 [2010] 
and 
Series 2 [2011]

Plus EVERY entrant gets a prize 
READ MORE...


I can exclusively reveal that I have a stand at the Fabulous
Cardiff Chapter Arts Centre 'Festive Food Fair 2011' on
Saturday 10th December 2011 @chaptertweets 
with all profits from sales on our stand going to the charity LATCH
I Want to Bake Free will be selling cakes, bakes and gifts, putting a festive twist on some old tea room favourites!

Not to mention meeting all of you in the flesh, come say hi!
Read on for the event details...




What you can expect... to munch on the day
Mini Festive Victoria Sandwiches - mouth sized tasty treats
Mini Christmas Fruit Scones - stuffed with jam and Welsh clotted cream




What you can expect... to take away and munch
Celtic Yellow Man - A bag of traditional honeycomb from a secret Celtic recipe
Christmas Peppermint Creams - A little bag of Christmas
Mini-Mug Gingerbread Houses - Let this little festive house warm over your coffee or cocoa 
(the perfect treat on a wintry night)


What you can expect... to buy your loved ones for Christmas
Aprons - extremely limited edition 'I Want to Bake Free' aprons.
Teatowels - not quite so rare but still the envy of all your friends...
Cotton Bags - save yourself all those 5p's and invest in an 'I Want to Bake Free' shopping bag
Badges and Stickers - show your support for my dream to open a traditional tearoom in Cardiff



COMPETITION


YOU CAN WIN... all you have to do is enter anytime on 
Saturday 10th December 2011

TOP PRIZE A Copy of the Great British Bake Off Series 1 and Series 2 Cook books 
along with an exclusive 'I Want to Bake Free' apron, teatowel, cotton bag and pin badge!

3 Ways to Enter: (TIP: Increase your chances by trying each one)

IN PERSON
Visit my stand 
Leave your email address


AND

ON TWITTER
Tweet "I Want to Bake Free! so do you? Follow @want2bakefree & RT"


AND

ON FACEBOOK
Share my COMMENT, which will appear at 8am on 
Saturday 10th December, to your page

The Winner:
I will be writing down everyone's names and putting them into a hat to be drawn on Sunday 11th December by an independent adjudicator. The winner will be notified on Twitter/Facebook/Email on Sunday 11th Dec. the prizes will be posted out on Monday 12th Dec by Parcelforce 48 hours so should arrive by Wednesday 14th Dec (Well in time for Christmas).

Runners Up:
The top 5 runners up will get an EXCLUSIVE & SIGNED 'I Want to Bake Free' Teatowel posted to them

Everyone Else:
If you enter you will get one 'I Want to Bake Free' sticker! As I am raising money for charity (and trying to save money to set up a tea room) all I ask is that you send me a SAE [Stamped Addressed Envelope] I will DM you my address on or around Saturday 10th Dec.

Event Details
Date: Saturday 10th December 2011
Time: 11am until 6pm (get there early to avoid disappointment)
Location: Chapter Arts Centre Cardiff
Website: CLICK HERE


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Want to Bake Free on

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...